Gloria White was the foundress of Project Compassion. This award recognizes and honors an individual for their exceptional contributions and efforts to serve the elderly in our area while also demonstrating Gloria’s outstanding qualities of integrity, leadership, compassion, and service.
Congratulations to Greg Pair, recipient of the 2018 Gloria White Community Angel Award!
- Filed under Event
• Visit with residents that have no friends or family!
• Help residents with limited mobility play Bingo!
• Bring your pet and a current shot record to visit residents!
• Play an instrument or the piano!
• Teach a group to knit, crochet, draw, paint – WE CAN HELP WITH MATERIALS!
Project Compassion, Inc.
St. Scholastica Center
1205 South Albert Pike
Ft. Smith, AR 72903
Email: [email protected]