National Nursing Home Week is May 10-16th and we are celebrating by hosting a Kick-Off reception on Monday, May 11th at Methodist Village and Methodist Health & Rehab! It all starts with a Proclamation by Mayor Sanders at 10:00am. Please join us for Door Prizes, Food, and Fun! Followed by Methodist’s Carnival! All Project Compassion volunteers and staff from our other nursing home facilities are welcome! We hope to see you there!! #bringonthefiesta #nationalnursinghomeweek2015
National Nursing Home Week 2015
- Filed under Event
• Visit with residents that have no friends or family!
• Help residents with limited mobility play Bingo!
• Bring your pet and a current shot record to visit residents!
• Play an instrument or the piano!
• Teach a group to knit, crochet, draw, paint – WE CAN HELP WITH MATERIALS!
Project Compassion, Inc.
St. Scholastica Center
1205 South Albert Pike
Ft. Smith, AR 72903
Email: [email protected]